TravelingNext is always looking for travelers to share their unique and interesting travel experiences or guest posts!
If you are a traveler, writer or blogger, we would love to hear your story!
Guest Posting Submission Guidelines:
Anyone can submit stories of their travels to us as long as they are fairly well written, and adhere to our submission guidelines – which you’ll find in the next section.
As we’ve already said, blogging isn’t for everyone, so it’s not a requirement that you do have your own blog – if you do, that’s great, we’ll link back to you from here.
- Authentic – we cannot accept any piece of writing that has been published anywhere else on the Internet. Google doesn’t like it and we listen when they talk.
- We’d like your stories to be a minimum of 1,000 words, please.
- We love photos! Please submit a minimum of 3 photos for your article, including one to be used as the feature photo. You must have the right to use the photos. Please add a photo caption along with photo credit at the end of the article. The photos need to be at least 1024px wide. Portrait style shots need to be 800px wide.
- You can also send videos’, or embed codes for videos you’ve uploaded to Youtube.
- If possible, please format your writing in HTML or MS Word – it makes it quicker for us to upload on.
- Please also send a profile picture of yourself and a short Bio including links to your social profiles and blog that you want to link back.
Topics of Interest
- Vacation and Holidays Traveling
- Solo Travel
- Couple and Romantic Travel
- Women’s Travel
- Men’s Travel
- Road Trips
- Travel on a Budget
- Luxury Travel
What We Get and What You Get:
What We Get:
- More awesome stories/posts to share with our readers and friends.
- Growth and the opportunity to showcase more destinations to the world.
What You Get:
- A platform to share your tales and journeys.
- The opportunity to be featured on TravelingNext.com
- A link to your blog if you have one
- Shared across our social media channels so that more people can see your work.
What are You Waiting For?
If you have an idea or even a story that’s ready to go–please submit your guest post as a word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org